All Seasons is your one-stop shop for all things lawn care! We offer a variety of services to take care of your property and ensure it always looks its best. Whether you’re struggling with brown patches or overgrown weeds, our lawn care technicians have the necessary services to get your lawn back to peak health.
Our lawn care services in Milwaukee include the following:
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Lawn Disease Treatment
- Core Aeration & Seeding
- Bed Maintenance/Snapshot
- Preventative Grub control
- Ant Control
- Pruning Shrubs and Trees
- Lawn Mowing Weekly/Bi-Weekly
- Tree & Shrub Care
- Lime Application
- Custom Maintenance Package
Our Lawn Care Program
We understand every property has unique needs, so we take a customized approach. Instead, we take the time to get to know you and your lawn, then create a custom treatment plan that keeps your budget in mind. We’ll also review our service plan with you to ensure you don’t have any questions, keeping you in the loop throughout treatment.
When you partner with us for lawn care in Milwaukee, we will:
- Complete a free inspection to assess your lawn and learn more about your goals.
- Work with you to determine what programs are best for your property.
- Schedule visits from spring until fall to give your lawn what it needs, when it needs it.
- Keep your landscaping looking great all year long!
Fertilization in Milwaukee
Pale green or yellow grass, slow growth, and thinning grass are all signs that your lawn needs to be fertilized. Instead of guessing the right mix of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for your property, trust our experts! We know how to diagnose nutrient deficiencies and will evenly distribute the products, ensuring your grass doesn’t get fertilizer burns.
Weed Control Services in Milwaukee
Letting weeds run their course might be tempting, but that can do more harm than good. Weeds steal the same resources your grass uses, like water, nutrients, and space. As weeds grow, they start to take over and leave you with weak grass that’s more susceptible to drought and disease. Our weed control will eliminate unwanted growth while protecting your grass and ornamentals.
Here’s how our weed control services works:
- Pre-emergent solutions create a barrier on top of the soil, stopping weed seeds from growing roots and sprouting.
- Post-emergent applications eliminate existing weeds like dandelion and thistle.
Lawn Disease Treatment in Milwaukee
Your lawn is naturally full of spores and fungi that are typically harmless, but under the right circumstances, these spores can cause harmful lawn diseases. Things like overwatering, underwatering, nutrient deficiencies, and thatch accumulation can give fungi the conditions they need to thrive. If you notice increased fungus or lawn diseases, our experts can create a custom treatment plan to save your grass.
Common lawn diseases in Wisconsin include:
- Snow Mold: Circular gray or straw-colored patches that can be a few inches to a foot in diameter.
- Fairy Rings: A ring or arc of dead grass that often has mushrooms growing around it.
- Summer Patch: Small rings of wilted grass that create larger irregular patches.
- Dollar Spot: Hourglass-shaped patches of bleached turf.
- Red Thread: Irregular beige patches of grass with red, threadlike fibers.
Renew Your Lawn with Core Aeration & Overseeding
Soil compaction and thatch buildup make it difficult for water and nutrients to reach grass roots, causing your turf to wilt, brown, and eventually die. Core aeration is the best way to break up soil and other organic matter. Our Core Aeration and Overseeding services in Milwaukee allow water and nutrients to reach the roots of your turf and fill in any bare spots with fresh grass. We take a specialized machine and run it across your lawn, pulling up hundreds of soil plugs that will eventually recombine with the rest of the soil.
No-Contract Lawn Services
When you partner with All Seasons for lawn care services in Milwaukee, you’ll never be roped into an unnecessary contract! Whether you choose monthly services or a one-time visit, you’ll always get the best care from our experts. While year-round visits are the best way to keep your lawn looking great, we let you choose what services work best for you.
Trust the Experts at All Seasons
Finding the right lawn care company isn’t easy, but we’ve worked hard to stand out from the competition. In addition to our full-service lawn care, we also have the best technicians around! Our team goes through rigorous instruction, and each member is fully certified, meaning they can handle any problem on your property. We’ve been serving the Milwaukee area since 2001, and we can’t wait to help you with your lawn care needs.